AGREEMENT TO TERMS (Updated 1/16/19)
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All of the graphics and visuals are property of the Site. Please contact us if you would like to use the pictures, gaphics, or nameplates. Do not use without expressed prior written permission.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use of copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
3. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
4. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
5. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
6. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
7. Use the site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
8. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
9. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horse– electronic, mechanical, or biological– or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use, education, and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
10. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
11. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, lauch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, gremlin, chat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
12. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
13. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgement or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, bad pronunciations, or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, bad pronunciations, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, day or night, without prior notice.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
12530 Braddock Drive Apt 212
Los Angeles, CA 90066